Smile Dental in Lakewood is your local dental home for the long term maintenance of a healthy smile. Dr. Yang leads a team of dedicated dental professionals who strive to provide personalized dental care. We take the time to get to know you as an individual, and treat you as if you are family. We offer complete and comprehensive dental services for children and adults in a friendly, caring atmosphere. Using advanced technology and the latest dental treatments, we can help you maintain, enhance, and restore your smile in a timely manner.
Restoring Smiles in Lakewood
In addition to general dental services, Dr. Yang offers comprehensive treatment options for treating dental problems. We can address dental concerns related to tooth damage, missing teeth, bite problems, and gum disease. Addressing dental problems early is the key to avoiding permanent damage or the need for complex procedures. Our team is experienced in restorative dental care and offers the convenience of implant dentistry under one roof. Get the most natural-looking tooth replacement options at Lakewood Smile Dental.
- Dental crowns: Usually used after a root canal procedure, dental crowns have become very versatile in the issues they can address.
- Dental bridges: An economical option to replace one to three missing teeth.
- Dental implants: The number one recommended option to replace missing teeth.
- Dentures: Today’s modern dentures look more natural than ever.
- Periodontal therapy: Bleeding gums can be a sign of many things, but should not be ignored if they routinely bleed.
- All On Four implant dentures: This type of denture is similar to traditional dentures, but is attached with implants. They do not rub against your gums, or require creams.
- TMJ therapy: Temporomandibular joint disorders and jaw pain can be treated by fixing the underlying issue.
Ready for a Smile Makeover?
Many patients are unhappy with the appearance of their smile. Cosmetic dental services can whiten, straighten and enhance the appearance of your smile while supporting your long term oral health and wellness. From discolored teeth to gaps between teeth, Dr. Yang can work with you on an individual basis to achieve the smile you desire. He takes the time to provide dental care that not only meets your aesthetic goals but addresses any underlying problems for a lasting result. Our goal is to help you find renewed confidence in your natural smile to improve your sense of well-being in all types of settings.
- Teeth whitening: Professional teeth whitening can not be beat by over-the-counter options.
- Porcelain veneers: Update the appearance of crooked teeth, stained teeth, short teeth, and more.
- Invisalign clear aligners: The original clear aligner system that can align your crooked teeth in less than a year.
- Tooth bonding: Economically close the gap between front teeth and more.
Preventing Tooth Decay: The Key to a Healthy Smile
Tooth decay affects patients of all ages, even very young children with “baby teeth”. At Smile Dental we screen for the early signs of decay and disease during all routine preventive care visits. The opportunity to identify and treat dental health problems such as decay and cavities in the earliest stages often means that conservative treatments can be highly effective. General dental services are focused on the prevention and treatment of common concerns and are the foundation of our family dental practice.
We also offer dental sealants and recommend the use of a custom sports mouthguard for your young athlete. Protecting the teeth against damage and disease can support the long term integrity of your smile. Schedule a visit by calling us at (253) 983-9090 today.