- Welcome to Smile Dental Lakewood, WA Premiere Family Dentistry Choosing the right dentist for your family is an important task. Dr. Adam Yang is a family dentist in Lakewood, offering a full range of general dentistry services. Dr. Yang has extensive experience and post graduate training to solve complex dental problems using the latest techniques in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Smile Dental strives not only to correct dental imperfections, but to help patients achieve a comfortable, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. Whether you want a subtle change or a complete smile makeover, we can help.
- New Patients Welcome your First Visit A trip to the dentist should be easy and stress free. Our dental office is conveniently located in Fox Lake with evening and weekend hours for busy families and professionals. We accept all dental insurance and work with you to minimize out of pocket costs. At Infinity Dental, you will be treated like a member of our family. Our dentists spend one-on-one time with you to understand your concerns, goals and create personalized treatments or maintenance plans.
Solutions for Your Dental Concerns
- Periodontal Therapy An estimated 80% of Americans suffer from some form of periodontal or gum disease. Luckily, if the condition is caught early, it is extremely treatable and even reversible. The team at Smile Dental of Lakewood can diagnose and treat gum disease very easily through routine visits. Dr. Yang looks for the early warning signs of developing gum disease during all routine visits. What are the signs of.. 더보기
- Dentures & Partials Dentures provide a great solution for the replacement of a full arch of missing teeth, which can make chewing and speaking extremely difficult. They can improve your quality of life by restoring confidence, function and strength to your smile. Smile Dental of Lakewood designs dentures that look extremely natural and fit comfortably and securely in your mouth.Dr. Yang also places all types of den.. 더보기
- Tooth Extraction Tooth extractions are necessary when the tooth has become badly damaged by decay or disease as well as for wisdom teeth. Tooth extractions are performed at Smile Dental of Lakewood by dentists who are trained in dealing with the teeth, gums, bone and ligaments. DO YOU NEED A TOOTH EXTRACTION?Common reasons for tooth extraction include:DecayDamage due to accident or traumaGum diseaseCreate space .. 더보기
- Root Canal Just the term ‘root canal’ often scares people and inflicts images of painful dental procedures. In reality, a root canal is a conservative approach to saving a tooth and is no more painful than having a dental filling placed. With a 95% success rate, a root canal is a smart option to saving a tooth. Our dentists perform root canal therapy in our Lakewood Smile Dental office under local anesthes.. 더보기